For the location on Google Maps, click here.
The Waiyaki Way Route.
This route is approximately 32km from Nairobi City.
– Leave Nairobi along the Naivasha / Nakuru road.
– On the highway, take a left turn at Rironi, join Narok road.
– At the T-junction, take a right turn.
– Pass under a bridge and continue until the Bata sign (red and white in colour) on your left.
– Take a left at the sign.
– Proceed past Limuru Milk Processors (on right).
– Continue under the train bridge, and take a right turn at the T-junction.
– Stay on this road, pass Limuru Children’s Center, Tigoni Hospital, and various shops.
– Look for the Brackenhurst Conference Center sign on the right. Ahead you will see a Gulf Petrol station.
The Village Market Route.
This route is approximately 35km from Nairobi City.
– Stay on Limuru Road, passing Runda Estate on your right, and drive to Ruaka Town.
– As you get into Ruaka town, look for the Brackenhurst sign at the junction and turn right onto Banana Hill Road.
– Drive on past Mucatha, Kentmere Club, and Limuru Girls School.
– Stay on the main road until you see a Gulf Petrol station on your right.
Carpool if possible due to limited parking at the Gulf petrol station.
10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, and 40km
Carry approximately 300/- for tea, mandazi, chapati, samosas etc. You will pay as per your consumption(prices may vary).
The run starts at 0700hrs (factor registration into your arrival time as it is mandatory).
Confirmations are not required.